Let Us Help You Make Sense of Your Medicare Options
Medicare can be confusing, but it really doesn’t have to be. We can walk you through all of the overwhelming options and help you make the very best choice for you and your individual circumstances.
We would be happy to work with you to help relieve your anxiety and confusion about Medicare and your future, including:
- Traditional Medicare with a Medicare Supplement layout vs. Medicare Advantage plans
- Parts A, B, C & D: what they mean and what they can cost
- Premiums, copays, and deductibles for both options
- Examples of a healthy and an unhealthy person and potential medical expenses
- Your personal medical and drug costs in both options
- How Advantage plans can have $0 premiums and if they’re a good fit for you
If you would like a complimentary Medicare 101 lesson, or for us to come to your office to speak with your employees, please contact us today.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.