Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage… which makes sense for you?
If you’re nearing retirement or the date is sometime between October 15th and December 7th (the annual election period) you’re probably getting HAMMERED with commercials or stacks of junk mail and feeling a bit overwhelmed. We hear it all the time.
However, one of the most common compliments we get is, “Wow, you made that simple to understand !”
And for that reason, we are often invited to host seminars to teach soon to be retirees how it all works.
Some of the companies where we’ve been invited to speak are:
- Lancaster General
- Fulton Bank
- Kinsley Construction
- Mennonite Home & Woodcrest Villa
- Hospice of Lancaster
- Calvary Homes
- United Zion Retirement Community
- and others…
We’ll be happy to educate you and relieve some of your anxiety or confusion.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss are:
- Traditional Medicare with a Medicare Supplement layout vs. Medicare Advantage plans
- Parts A, B, C & D – what they mean and what they can cost
- Premiums, copays and deductibles for both options
- Examples of a healthy and an unhealthy person and potential medical expenses
- Your personal medical and drug costs in both options
- How Advantage plans can have $0 premiums and if they’re a good fit for you
- The “Donut Hole”
- Late enrollment penalties
- …and much more.
Would you like a private Medicare 101 lesson for FREE? Then please give us a call today to schedule an appointment at 717-575-5227.